Join our collaborative network of organizations working together within a shared measurement system to achieve the ambitious goal of all waters in Canada in good health by 2030!
Yes! I want to join the Our Living Waters Network.
We are reaching for inspiring results and we know that no one can achieve them on their own.
Be part of the movement and join us today.
As a values-based network, there are four requirements to becoming an OLW Network member:
- That you support the ambitious goal;
- You believe we can only achieve it by working together;
- You acknowledge the interconnected sacredness of water;
Your work aligns with Indigenous sovereignty efforts, especially:
- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s calls to actions on reaffirming nation-to-nation relationships with Indigenous lands and peoples (see e.g., #45, 47)
- The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples’ articles that uphold Indigenous rights in decision-making and relationships to their lands, territories and resources (See e.g., Articles 18-19; 25-29; 31-32).
At OLW, we provide Network members many opportunities to take part in collective action; however, the level of engagement for any member will always be their decision.
The Our Living Waters Network is primarily geared towards organizational or group members. By including your organization in the join form, we will list your name publicly as a member and renew your support on an ongoing basis. If you wish to NOT be publicly listed, please let us know. In cases where anonymity is important, we will respect that. Our default (and we hope yours) is to celebrate membership and engagement in our work together!